Watch Our Maine Video And Enjoy This Beautiful State From The Sky!
Chances are you’ve never been to Maine before (don’t worry, most of our staff haven’t been there either!) and wondered what it’s like. We didn’t know how beautiful the state was until David took a road trip there and cam back with this amazing Maine video footage from the sky with his DJI Phantom drone and 4K GoPro. We think you’ll enjoy the beauty of a place few get to visit (but perhaps more should!) from a perspective in the sky few ever see.
Places in our Maine video:
– Portland Head Lighthouse (Portland, ME)
– Ram Island Lighthouse (Portland, ME)
– Coast of Mount Desert Island, ME
– Fall Tree Colors (Newry, ME)
– Jordan Pond in Acadia National Park (Mount Desert Island, ME)
– Angel Falls (Rangeley, ME)
– Old Covered Bridge (Oxford, ME)
– Frenchman’s Hole (Bethel, ME)
– Coos Canyon (Byron, ME)
– Cape Neddick Lighthouse (Cape Neddick, ME)
We are embedding this from David’s personal Vimeo account where the video was originally posted for his personal audience, where he also used a favorite song of his (from an artist we would HIGHLY recommend) but not one we can resell with this footage!
Song is Pastorale by Secret Garden: itunes.apple.com/us/album/songs-from-a-secret-garden/id57203079