Watch Our Newest 4K Drone Video Footage of Colorado!
We put together highlights from some of our favorite drone video footage from Colorado. This is a similar – but shorter – compilation of drone video footage from the original personal portfolio video put together by our drone guy.
Some places you might see in this 4k drone video:
– Tenmile Creek (Frisco)
– Bangs Canyon (Grand Junction)
– American Basin
– Million Dollar Highway
– Blue Lakes Trail (Ridgway)
– North Clear Creek Falls (Creede)
– Bear Creek Falls (Ouray)
– Officers Gulch (Frisco)
– Crystal Mill (Marble)
– Escalante Canyon (Delta)
– Town of Silverton
– Devil’s Head Fire Lookout (Sedalia)
– Island Lake Hike (Silverton)
– Royal Gorge Bridge (Canon City)
– Town of Ouray
– Ice Lakes Trail (Silverton)
– Bear Creek Falls (Telluride)
– Rattlesnake Canyon Arches (Grand Junction)
– Bridal Veil Falls (Telluride)
– Rifle Falls (Rifle)
– Booth Falls Trail (Vail)
– Hanging Lake (Glenwood Springs)
– Maroon Bells (Aspen)
– Dallas Divide (Ridgway)
– Roxborough State Park (Littleton)
– Mount Elbert
– Handies Peak
– Grays Peak
– Mount Lincoln
The song is privately produced by an aspiring composer named Jad who you can find at https://www.facebook.com/jad.yasmine/
The truck tent in this video is made by Napier Outdoors. Check them out at us.napieroutdoors.com! This is an unpaid endorsement.
Drone video footage was filmed with a variety of DJI drone types and edited by Dan Sem our founder/CEO/kind-of-does-everything-else guy. Edited with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Enjoy the show, and if you want to use some of these 4k drone video clips of Colorado yourself you can find many of them on our stock footage portfolio or you can contact us direct if you want exclusive footage rights or something not listed in our library!