Our Favorite Aerial Drone Footage From Maine!
We put together a short re-mix of some of our favorite aerial drone footage from Maine, USA. Footage was shot during the fall as part of our 50 States By Drone project.
Here are some places in the video:
– Portland Head Lighthouse (Portland, ME)
– Ram Island Lighthouse (Portland, ME)
– Coast of Mount Desert Island, ME
– Fall Tree Colors (Newry, ME)
– Jordan Pond (Mount Desert Island, ME)
– Angel Falls (Rangeley, ME)
– Old Covered Bridge (Oxford, ME)
– Frenchman’s Hole (Bethel, ME)
– Coos Canyon (Byron, ME)
– Cape Neddick Lighthouse (Cape Neddick, ME)
Enjoy the show, and if you want to use some of these clips yourself you can find many of them on our stock footage portfolio or you can contact us direct if you want exclusive footage rights or something not listed in our library!